Sunday, July 19, 2009

Magnetic Colours


Like the pull of a magnet to metal, I am drawn into the colours of the sunset. I watch until it is dark and it seems as there is only all the colours together as black. Maybe that's why I love orange...not every one's favourite colour...but is almost always in the sky at sunset. It is mesmerizing, powerfully peaceful and captures my full attention and focus where nothing seems to matter except the changing, moving colours of the sky. I would love to fly into the sunset and follow it around the earth...the never ending sunset. But I can't...so instead I wait for the moon and the stars to follow, and am mesmerized still by the depth and magnetic draw of the ever changing sky...how I wish I could FLY.

7 comments:

  1. Teena,
    Are these your very own words? I did not know that you were so poetic!!!! Reading that was so beautiful!!!

    Holly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are mine! i guess i didn't know either...lol...well thanks holly! i've been looking at your pics...they are very captivating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was amazing! Orange is so you..I too love sunsets. I can't count the amount of times we have raced somewhere to catch the sunset.
    Love you Teena! So glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written. Keep writing girlfriend you are very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. karen...i am always thinking of you..i can't get on your blog. i miss and love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome poem....yes I am glad too that your are blogging and would love for you to journal your journey. You are a true testimony of God's love and grace!!!
    Blessings Teena!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. INteresting...I did not know this would be a poem..I just wrote...thank you.

    ReplyDelete