Thursday, August 20, 2009

Believing the Truth Even When You Don't See It...


CIRCUMSTANCES are what we see with are earthly eyes or feel with our earthly emotions or think with our earthly mind...BUT in the spirit things may appear quite different....

Like when we read the words in the bible...our mind will start to think like God and we will actually start to see our circumstances with our spiritual eyes instead of with our earthly eyes. Our Mind, Will and Emotions of our Soul will start to become encouraged and changed...and our Body and Spirit will also.

Like when we speak the words in the bible...things actually happen in the spiritual world and start to change the physical world. They are living words and actually accomplish what they say....the words are the TRUTH and are from GOD.

I experienced this as true when I experienced cancer. The words of the doctors spoke of one outcome...but as I spoke the words of God, I experienced another outcome....healing from God.

It wasn't an easy road....I constantly battled with my faith...choosing to believe that I was being healed even when I didn't see results right away. I also know that when I wasn't believing, I had many others that were....

Read and Speak the Words in the Bible that are the Truth even when you don't feel like it....and you will SEE the changes around and in you....and BE ENCOURAGED.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Teena for speaking the truth.
    I need to concentrate more on reading Gods word and proclaiming it aloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teena
    You are so right.
    God's Word is always TRUE and ALWAYS Fathful.
    Sometimes our vision of the circumstances needs to change and sometimes our Faith needs to change the circumstances to line up with the Word.
    God has done so much in your life and in you...so glad you are walking in the Truth of His Word.

    ReplyDelete