Thursday, August 27, 2009

Are You Ok With Today If Tomorrow Were The End?


We all have regrets...but can we live from this moment on making no more....IMPOSSIBLE...maybe...I want to wake up every day being thankful for a new day...and go to bed being thankful for the day I just lived...but is that what I did? Not always....but I did for a while when I was fighting cancer and after the cancer was gone.....even still, I am MORE thankful for each day, that is a GIFT from God, ever since then. Even the days that I don't think were good and I didn't treat as a gift...God reminds me...if I'm listening...that there was good in the day...and then I can see the He is right...then I apologise for my attitude and ask God to show me how beautiful His gift of another day is when I wake...and He always does...

5 comments:

  1. Were you reading my mind today?
    Thanks for the chat yesterday, had a bit of a fall last night but today is a new day and I am grateful that He gives us another chance to teach and appreciate the goodness of life in every situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfly girl I just found you! What a lovely blog - and a VERY good reminder. Take nothing for granted in my motto and be of a thankful heart. You are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder Teena!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My out look on life so depends on which set of lenses I am wearing.... thanks for the reminder of choosing the right pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Teena. He works EVERYTHING together for our good. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete